Assuming I have turkey leftovers I plan on using them for what I usually do with chicken; Enchiladas Verde. Super easy, pretty healthy, and great to put in your freezer for a later date.
8 Corn tortillas (I use trader joes variety since they have a pretty pure ingredient list)
1 Can Black beans- rinsed and drained
1 Cup frozen corn
1 Cup shredded turkey
1/4 white onion chopped
1 clove garlic minced
2 T EVOO
1 T Cumin
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 Cup Organic Sour Cream or Yogurt
1 Jar Salsa Verde (again, I used Trader Joes)
Shredded cheese to top (optional)
1. In a large skillet heat EVOO. Add onion and garlic. Saute about 5 min. Add corn, beans, cilantro, cumin, salt and pepper, and turkey. Heat, stirring frequently, about 5 min.
2. In a separate bowl mix sour cream and salsa verde
3. Heat corn tortillas wrapped in a damp papertowel in the microwave about 20 seconds.
4. Fill tortillas with bean/turkey mixture
5. Pour sauce on top, garnish with cheese.
6. Bake @350 about 30 min