Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Organic help for raccoon eyes

I do not wear much make-up. But getting older combined with getting less sleep is the perfect equation for under-eye circles. Getting rid of my conventional-chemical laden make-up was one of the last things I did. Mostly because of the price of organic make-up and I sure as heck wasn't about to go without anything at all.
After lots of research I found NVEY ECO erase concealer and it works pretty well. Unfortunately it's about 30 bucks (I got it half off for $15), but a little goes a long way and for me it will last close to a year. It's worth the price for the peace of mind that I'm not putting harsh chemicals near my eyes on the delicate under-eye skin.
If you decide to purchase this product I recommend putting it on right after your under eye cream for optimal smooth finish and easy application. 


To Order: http://www.econveybeauty.com/_product_87474/Organic_Erase_Corrective_Make-up

No comments:

Post a Comment