Friday, September 23, 2011

Magazine Page Art

  I know. I've really been slacking on the blogging lately. I promise it's because I've been so busy cooking, creating, and playing outside. The good news is that means I've got lots of good stuff to give you all in the months to come.
  Right now I'm loving the pretty divider pages in my Woman's Day magazine. They are full of inspirational/and humorous quotes that are great for displaying around your home. Here are some photos of my free "art".

this one is sitting on my dinning buffet


this one is on a vintage tv tray hanging in my kitchen

this one is on my bedroom memo board
Next time, don't just toss your magazine-
Display something inspirational.

**All magazine pages featured are contents of Woman's Day magazine.
Heartland Hippie is not affiliated with Woman's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment